Advice on debt collection
Support with recovering debts and preventing unlawful debt enforcement against clients.
We analyse the case at hand and the debtor’s financial standing – this will help us determine the odds of a successful outcome and possible debt repayment scenarios.
Soft debt collection
We support our clients in recovery of their debts – we make phone calls and send dunning letters to debtors.
We take immediate conciliatory and formal measures aimed at collecting out, including:
- representing Clients in negotiations with debtors/creditors,
- conducting court proceedings in relation to payment claims,
- representing creditors/debtors in debt enforcement proceedings and monitoring the progress of same.
In particularly challenging cases we contact and organise a briefing meeting with our trusted partners who provide us with legal assistance in:
- creating a detailed collection strategy,
- planning and conducting the process of debt sale or purchase,
- anti-collection service, i.e. any measures aimed at preventing unjustified or unlawful debt collection.